Stephen Brodie and the team at Australian Real Estate are proud to present 10 Preli Place to the market for the second time. A big functional family home on an outstanding parcel of land and tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. Situated in the Barnier Public and Mary Immaculate Primary School catchment, walking distance to the bus stop, the train station, and Farnham Road shops.
- Rare 623sqm block
- 4 bedrooms all upstairs, with built in robes and the huge master bedroom spanning the width of the house
- Rumpus room upstairs with beautiful timber flooring
- Large front lounge with solid tiles
- Central kitchen with gas cooking, plenty of cupboard & bench space plus stainless steel appliances.
- Open plan meals/family room to the rear with a corner fireplace, ideal for entertaining
- 2.5 bathrooms with a 2-way main upstairs, en-suite to the master and convenient powder room downstairs
- Incredible outdoor space which combines 2 grassed yards, a patio, a pergola area, garden shed and plenty of mature plants which frame the space and provide privacy
- Lock up garage under the main roof
Let this home be your families next postcard by contacting Stephen Brodie today on 0416 243 001 or we will see you at the open home.
CONTACT STEVE BRODIE FROM AUSTRALIAN REAL ESTATE ON 9837-7000 TODAY
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.