Known until recently as Quakers Hill, Aaron Pendleton is proud to present 9/14 Reef Street, Nirimba Fields.
Pretentiously located in the Quakers Hill Public School catchment and a short 800m walk to the train station, words such as convenient and family friendly come to mind. Suitable to a young family, this home is private and tucked away in a small boutique complex where children can safely run and play.
- 3 good bedrooms (2 with built-ins), the main bedroom is huge, all with ceiling fans
- Very spacious lounge and a study nook under the stairs, an added convenience when working from home or for the children's homework
- Good sized kitchen, gas cooking and breakfast bar open to the dining space
- Main bath with a tub, ideal for young children and a separate 2nd toilet downstairs
- Undercover entertainment area
- Great yard, overlooking a well maintained reserve
- Under cover parking, with lockup storage (plus separate shed in the yard)
- Nice & open, lovely high ceiling up the stairs, creating an spacious open feel
If you have trouble finding the property, Google 9/14 Reef Street, Quakers Hill and you'll be able to see more about the incredible location or get directions.
A home in this location and catchment does not last long, don't miss your opportunity to contact Aaron Pendleton today on 0477 440 700 or come along to the scheduled inspection.
Facebook: Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- 4 people in the home at 1 time (+Agent)
- No children
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries