Live large with this beautifully presented double storey home. Great sized living spaces, an ideal floorplan and surrounded by amenities, you will not be disappointed. Stephen Brodie & the Australian Real Estate team present 7 Maslin Crescent, Quakers Hill.
A unique property to the area that is suited to an array of buyers-
- Are you looking for a home to suit a larger family? No problem, with 5 double sized bedrooms and the multiple living spaces both upstairs and down, this would be perfect!
- Are you looking for a home to suit a family dynamic where you have guests come and stay? No problem, with a bedroom, walk in robe and ensuite downstairs, this home is awesome!
- Do you love the outdoors? Just skip down your driveway, turn left and you’re at one of the most spacious parks in Quakers Hill! Throw/ kick a ball, take the dog for a walk, go for a jog, there are endless possibilities!
- Do you need access to transport? Well you’re looking at the right property! Walk approximately 100m up the street and you’re at a bus stop, or take a short walk down the road to Quakers Hill station.
- Have kids that need a great education and a school with a great reputation? What a choice you have! Barnier Public School, Mary Immaculate Primary, Quakers Hill High School, Wyndham College, St John Paul II Catholic College and these are just some of the local options!
- Looking for luxury? There’s a whole lotta’ luxury here! High ceilings, quality tiling throughout and beautiful plush carpet that you could sleep on, gourmet kitchen with manufactured stone bench tops, soft close drawers, gas cooking and modern stainless steel appliances, feature staircase with iron balustrades, ducted air-conditioning and alarm!
Be overwhelmed with this home and it cannot get easier than this. Make an offer, be the lucky buyer and move straight in.
CONTACT STEVE BRODIE FROM AUSTRALIAN REAL ESTATE ON 9837-7000 TODAY
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.