2 BED OASIS! FIRST HOME SPECIAL WITH NO STAMP DUTY; INVESTOR OR...
Aaron Pendleton and Australian Real Estate are proud to present this beautiful townhouse to the market. In the school catchment of Barnier Public & Mary Immaculate Primary Schools. Situated in a small complex within walking distance from Quakers Hill train station and multiple bus stops. Down the road from Farnham road shops and ALDI. Perfect for the first home owner or investor! This property is sure to sell quick!
* Lounge and dining located to the front of the property
* 2 bedrooms with built in robes
* Master Bedroom with access to Balcony
* Well sized kitchen central to the home, plenty of cupboard and bench top space
* Main Bathroom located upstairs
* Toilet located upstairs and downstairs
* Well landscaped backyard, perfect for entertaining with family and friends
* Private courtyard
* Small complex
* Walking distance to Quakers Hill Train Station
* Barnier Public & Mary Immaculate Primary School Catchment
This property is the perfect step to getting into the property market, great for the first home buyer or investor.
Well maintained throughout, this charming townhouse is sure to sell fast! I look forward to seeing you at the next open home!
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- 4 people in the home at 1 time (+Agent)
- No children
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
Facebook : Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries