FIRST CLASS FENECH ! CUL-DE-SAC SPECIAL - NO STRATA FEE
Josh Tesolin and the team are excited to present this perfect family home to the market. Positioned in a convenient location and in the catchment for Hambledon Public School this property will suit people of all ages. This property is conventionality located minutes away from Quakers Hill & Schofields Train Station, Woolworths, ALDI, other local shops and multiple local amenities. This property will sell fast! see you at the next open home !
- North facing duplex
- 7mins walk to Hambledon Public School,
- 5mins walk to Burdekin Road medical centre & bus stops
- 3mins Drive to Schofields Station and Woolworths
- 3 spacious bedrooms featuring a built in robe in master room and en suite
- Main bathroom located upstairs - en suite in master
- Extra powder room downstairs
- Tiles throughout the property, carpet in each bedroom
- Huge open concept front lounge ideal for watching TV with the family
- Well kept renovated kitchen central to the home, plenty of cupboard and bench top space to prepare meals
- Separate dining space conveniently located off the kitchen
- Fans and split systems located throughout the home
- From the road to the House Gas connection is Free of Charge as mentioned by Origin Energy
- The perfect entertainers backyard featuring a huge pergola covering a paved area, also providing enough grass for the young kids to run around and enjoy themselves
- Single lock up garage with internal access, plus driveway and street parking
- Tinted windows
This home ticks a lot of boxes and is waiting for someone to come along and enjoy. This home will ideally suit the first home buyer, growing family or investor! I look forward to seeing you at the open home.
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511
For market information and upcoming properties contact me directly at the following.
Facebook : Josh Tesolin - Quakers Hill Real Estate Agent
We are taking extra precautions to prevent the spread of the virus and we care about the health and safety of our Clients and team.
Contact our Agent now to book your inspection.
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- 4 people in the home at 1 time (+Agent)
- No children
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries