Josh Tesolin and the sales team are proud to present this perfect first home opportunity to the market for sale. This is the ultimate entry into the market or investment. Enviable location, immaculate presentation - this home will suit all buyers, the first home buyer, down sizer or for the right investor. Close to Stanhope Village shops, Leisure Centre, walking distance to multiple bus stops and minutes away from the brand new Metro line.
- Located in a quiet street, displaying a beautiful street presence
- 3 well sized bedrooms, master bedroom featuring an ensuite and walk in robe
-Spacious front lounge room, perfect for watching tv with friends and family
- Kitchen in the heart of the home, plenty of cupboard space, bench top space, gas cooking
- Dining off the kitchen
- 2 bathrooms throughout the home, main bathroom includes a well sized tub, perfect for the young kids and the second being the master ensuite
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- Floorboards and tiles throughout the property
- Fans and down lights throughout bedrooms and living zones
- Well maintained outdoor area, a large pergola covering a paved surface, perfect for entertaining with family and friends, plenty of grass also for the young kids to enjoy
- Single lockup garage, plenty of driveway/street parking as well
This property is convenient, functional, low maintenance and has benefits any buyers should want! This will sell quickly sitting in a supreme location in the beautiful suburb of Stanhope Gardens, close to shops, schools, transport and multiple amenities this suburb has to offer, this is a must inspect!!
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511
For market information and upcoming properties contact me directly at the following.
Facebook : Josh Tesolin - Quakers Hill Real Estate Agent
We are taking extra precautions to prevent the spread of the virus and we care about the health and safety of our Clients and team. Contact our Agent now to book your inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.