Inspect by appointment. Contact Agent to register - AMAZING...
Due to the regulations concerning COVID-19 this property is available for inspection only by private appointment.
Please see below for details:
Josh Tesolin and Australian Real Estate are excited to present this awesome residence to the market. An immaculate semi detached home with a functional layout and modern updates. Situated in a convenient location, close to 2 train stations, other transport, shops and school, this property will suit a growing family, first home buyer or investor alike.
- As you enter you're greeted by a naturally lit front lounge ideal for watching TV with high gloss white tiles and duted air conditioning that flows through
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes located up stairs
- Chef's kitchen to the rear of the home, with a window overlooking the yard, gas cooking, stone counter tops, a dishwasher and lots of cupboard space
- Open plan dining off the kitchen and leading to the outdoor space
- Large bathroom with double sized shower and tub for the young kids
- Larger then average backyard framed by mature gardens, providing space and privacy for the kids and pets to run about
- Lock up garage with internal access
A property of this condition is rarely found and highly sought after, in the catchment for Marayong Heights Primary School, this is sure to sell quick. YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS, I look forward to seeing you at an up coming inspection.
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511
For market information and upcoming properties contact me directly at the following.
Facebook : Josh Tesolin - Quakers Hill Real Estate Agent
We are taking extra precautions to prevent the spread of the virus and we care about the health and safety of our Clients and team.
Contact our Agent now to book your inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.