Inspect by appointment. Contact Agent to register - WONDER ON WALKER
Due to the regulations concerning COVID-19 this property is available for inspection only by private appointment.
Please see below for details:
Josh Tesolin and Australian Real Estate are excited to present this great 4 bedroom, family home to the market. Positioned in a convenient location and in the catchment for Hambledon Public School this property will suit people of all ages. The walk to Quakers Hill Train Station is easy and enjoyable, while still having the peace and quiet with it not on your door stop.
- Stunning light brick facade and manicured gardens
- 4 sizable bedrooms with built in robes, the master at the front of the house featuring an en suite
- Large front lounge with plenty of space to watch TV or play games with the children
- Central kitchen that is well kept, with lots of cupboard space and gas cooking
- Open plan family/dining space off the kitchen, essential for the family when doing daily tasks
- Separate formal dining as an L shape off the front lounge
- Large 2-way family bathroom plus a perfectly sized en suite to the master bedroom
- Outdoor patio and oversize patch of grass, perfect for the young kids and family pets to play and run about
- Huge double lock up garage with internal access, enough space for storage or work tools to be placed of shelves
This is a showstopper for a family, your opportunity to move straight in. Up-size, modernize or capitalize, this home ticks a lot of boxes and is waiting for someone to come along and enjoy. YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS, I look forward to seeing you at the open home.
CONTACT 2020 Agent Of The Year for Australia Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511
For market information and upcoming properties contact me directly at the following.
Facebook : Josh Tesolin - Quakers Hill Real Estate Agent
We are taking extra precautions to prevent the spread of the virus and we care about the health and safety of our Clients and team.
Contact our Agent now to book your inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.