Josh Tesolin is proud to present this elegant single brick level residence to the market. This property will suit the first home buyer, growing family or the investor ready to capitalize on a great investment opportunity. Located around the corner from The Ponds, close to Barnier Public and Mary Immaculate Primary Schools, Farnham Road shops, the train station, bus stops and ALDI. This is a unique property that someone will fall in love with. An attractive facade, renovations throughout and location is second to none and is sure impress.
- Stunning light brick facade with well maintained gardens located in a quiet street
- 4 sizable bedrooms with built in robes to all and an en-suite to the master bedroom
- Front lounge with plenty of space to watch TV with family
- Formal front dining room
- Central kitchen that is well kept, with plenty of cupboard and bench top space and gas cooking
- Open plan family / dining space off the kitchen, perfect to look over & see what the kids are doing
- Second large renovated bathroom which features a tub, great for the young kids plus a well sized en-suite for the master bedroom
- Freshly painted throughout, driveway re-done as well
- Down lights throughout
- Floorboards and tiles throughout the property
- Gas outlets in multiple rooms
- Bi-fold sliding doors that open onto the backyard
- The perfect entertainers backyard which features a large pergola covered decked area, manicured hedges, an awesome in ground pool with a beautiful decking beside it that’s been repainted as well
- Side access both sides of the property
- Double lockup garage with internal access, enough space for 2 cars and storage on the side
This property is in a prime location and rivals the best homes this suburb has ever had to offer. This property is convenient, functional, low maintenance and has benefits any buyer should want! This will sell quickly! I look forward to seeing you at the next open home!
To book a private inspection please CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- 4 people in the home at 1 time (+Agent)
- No children
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
For market information and upcoming properties contact me directly at the following.
Facebook : Josh Tesolin - Quakers Hill Real Estate Agent
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.