Josh Tesolin and Australian Real Estate are excited to present an outstanding family residence to the market. Located on the high side and at the peak of a quiet cul-de-sac where the property boasts a commanding street presence. Bordering The Ponds this property is in a growth and developing suburb which has a newly constructed train station, in close proximity to the new Metro Rail Link and in the catchment for Hambledon Public School.
- 4 sizable bedrooms all with built in robes and the grand master featuring an en suite
- Kitchen is the heart of the home, open to the dining, with gas cooking, lots of cupboard space and a service bar to the family/media
- Large formal lounge as you enter which is awesome for the parents and for watching TV
- Family/media room to the rear, ideal for separate TV rooms or for activities with everyone
- Huge rumpus or 3rd living space to the home, perfect for the entire family, there is also ducted air conditioning that flows throughout
- 2 bathrooms and 3rd toilet located downstairs
- Entertainers backyard with a decked alfresco, the feature is a spa, a patch of grass and large garden shed
- Double lock up garage with internal access and accommodation for 5 on the drive
The true summertime special and your chance to secure something before Christmas. Location, size schools and transport, it doesn’t get better than this, YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS, I look forward to seeing you at an up coming inspection.
For market information and upcoming properties contact me directly at the following.
Facebook : Josh Tesolin - Quakers Hill Real Estate Agent
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511 from Australian Real Estate
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries