Josh Tesolin and Australian Real Estate are honoured to present this incredible property to the market. Situated proud on an ENORMOUS 800sqm block your family is assured to love the wide-open space and quiet Cul-De-Sac location. Framed by mature landscaped gardens, Buffalo grass, a newly restored roof and freshly painted façade this home truly has a commanding street presence.
The owners of this property have done it all, making it a convenient transition for the next family to simply move straight in and enjoy from day 1. A wide side access will provide room for a campervan, trailer, boat or provide sufficient space for construction vehicles, with a potential for future development in mind. A block clear of easements means whether you're looking to build a granny flat or a pool it should make for a simple construction (STCA). Other features include:
- 3 double bedrooms all with built in robes and the grand master featuring built in cabinetry
- The chef of the family will love this beautiful & modern kitchen featuring 60mm concrete benchtops, electric cooking and dishwasher
- An oversized front lounge with woodburning fireplace, awesome for the whole family, when watching TV
- Full bathroom, complete with a double shower, hosting 2 separate shower heads and a tub, awesome for bathing the children or washing your pets
- Huge entertaining/alfresco area over 55sqm complete with a Merbau deck, which encompasses a sandstone counter bench and petition wall separating the owner’s office
- Incredible sprawling grassed back yard with multiple sheds and an outdoor bakers’ studio
The location here is ideal, down the road from Quakers Court Shopping Centre, the bus stop and in close proximity to 2 train stations. So, whether you're looking to move your family in, to rent it out or for future development, this is the one for you. I look forward seeing you at the next inspection.
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511 from Australian Real Estate
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.